Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Any GP'S around (or anyone who works in a surgery?)

(5 Posts)
inkpad Tue 17-Nov-15 23:16:53

Hiya,

I had an xray a couole of weeks ago on my right elbow due to be still being in loads of pain (explains more further down), and have been told i need told see the doctor asap so got an appointment for early next week. The receptionist said that the info she gets asked to share is that (a) everything is fine (b) appointment needed.
What could the xray show that means in needs to be seen by a GP?

Background - had had a severe break to my right elbow end June, in plaster for almost three weeks and then in a material style along for two more weeks. Been having intensive physio and on codeine, paracetamol and ibuprofen since June but pain still pretty bad. GP referred me for the xray.

Thanks smile

inkpad Tue 17-Nov-15 23:17:43

And apologies for poor spelling/grammar

inkpad Fri 20-Nov-15 10:08:40

Anyone?

Musicaltheatremum Fri 20-Nov-15 14:53:42

Probably just wants to see where to go next if you're still in pain.

Helenluvsrob Fri 20-Nov-15 14:59:35

Yup. If bet planning where next. If the X-ray has been seen if there was anything that needed immediate attention thry would have ring you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now