Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cyst / blocked gland vagina?

(1 Post)
cocothomas1234 Tue 17-Nov-15 09:19:42

So I just wanted to see if anyone else has ever had this, I was on holiday in August when I found a little firm lump about a cm up inside my vagina, I got a mirror and light (TMI) and had a look and it's a white lump under the skin (no redness / bleeding / pain). I went to my GP but she took ages to find it and kept making comments saying she felt she was being intrusive looking down there which was stupid, I've had a baby I don't care I just wanted her to look at it! She said she found it took one look and then just said yup thats a blocked gland, she didn't feel it or anything then just told me to leave it and it'll go. Well 3 months on and nothings changed it's just slightly bigger. I've booked to see a different GP about it but that's 2 weeks away. Has anyone else had a lump like this down there? Just wanted experience really (no scaremongering please I'm super emotional right now!) xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now