Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

a&e

(10 Posts)
Chloenewoneagain Fri 13-Nov-15 23:06:56

In absolute stomach pain again tonight, pain killers not working and blacked out about 15mins ago. Don't know how long for but hit my head. Just to clafiry it's not a really hard hit but still sore.

Do I go an&e for passing out or just go to bed? Don't wanna go on a Friday night for hours and houra too get sent home just sick of this constant pain!

gamerchick Fri 13-Nov-15 23:10:52

If you're blacking out then you know the score. Blacking out from pain is never good.

Chloenewoneagain Fri 13-Nov-15 23:12:16

It's just I mentioned this at a docs app as it happened twice two weeks ago and she never gave advide, just agreed yes you can black out from pain, this is why I don't know what to do. angry

Chloenewoneagain Fri 13-Nov-15 23:27:23

Think I'll go heads banging, stomachs making me feel like I'm dying. It's not safe when iv got my son here. I need answers.

gamerchick Fri 13-Nov-15 23:28:55

If you have a child with you then yes I agree.

Chloenewoneagain Fri 13-Nov-15 23:30:58

Just waiting on. A taxi, yes he's 2 in December, his dad lives here but works normal hours through the week so it's scary that it hasn't actually happened yet whilst he's been working.

FrancesNiadova Sat 14-Nov-15 06:30:26

Hope you're OK Chloe -x- flowers

wetsnow Sat 14-Nov-15 06:34:18

Hope all is okay xx

gamerchick Sat 14-Nov-15 12:22:00

How are you today OP?

Chloenewoneagain Sat 14-Nov-15 18:00:49

Shit. But thank.

As I thought palmed off and told to wait til my Tuesday appointment with doctor. It's ridiculous, sat there for hours too be sent away as usual.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: