Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Abnormal bleeding

(1 Post)
tessie31082 Fri 06-Nov-15 23:22:42

Hi, I'm on a combined pill which I've been back on for 5 months (on my 6th pack). The 5th and 6th pack I've taken continuously however, 4 pills from the end of pack 5 I started my period. Very painful and passed a 4cm piece of presumably lining on day 4 (sorry - gross) after that felt much better and as a 5-6 day bleeder thought it would be over (I still continued to take next pack of pills). However, I'm now day 14 and although hardly bleeding I am still passing a small amount of blood but am still getting some sort of cramping and pelvic pain! In the past I've had a large fibroid removed and at a 6 month check up was told I had another 1cm one growing (that was 2 years ago) I also suffer with external piles, however the bleeding JD coming from vagina rather than rectum. Anyone else experienced this before - I know I should go to docs but have to ring daily to get same day appt. and by the time I can ring they are always booked for the times suitable for me!?
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now