Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Clear discharge from one nipple

(4 Posts)
PontyGirl Fri 06-Nov-15 14:51:24

I'm waiting for my appointment at the breast clinic in a little over a week for breast pain (ongoing, non-cyclical, one breast). Just noticed the same breast has a v small amount of clear discharge coming out (no squeezing). I'm petrified. I'm 25. I have a v small DD sad Hand hold?

Hollierthathou Fri 06-Nov-15 15:50:34

Please try not to worry. I had this when I was about 30. I had investigations though at the time (30 years ago) there wasn't such a thing as breast clinic and I was just poked and prodded in a large hospital. The result was they could find nothing at all though there was suggestion it could be high prolactin levels due to the Pill or whatever. It stopped anyway and all was ok.

At your age it is almost impossible to be cancer or anything serious.

PontyGirl Fri 06-Nov-15 19:26:47

Thank you Hollier, I'm so glad it was all okay for you. That's made me feel better flowers

Aquamarine70 Sat 07-Nov-15 04:33:37

I had discharge from one side like breast milk but I didn't breast feed & my DD was a year old. It was an intraductal papilloma. I had it removed & all was fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now