Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

osteopath? chiropractor? who?

(2 Posts)
bebo100 Thu 05-Nov-15 12:42:59

I get really bad shoulder, neck and top of back pain. Partly caused by tension I think, but certainly not helped by my shockingly bad posture. Who do i need to see to help me sort it out?

MatildaTheCat Thu 05-Nov-15 16:37:40

Alexander Technique would be your friend. You do need to have some one to one sessions to get to grips with the concepts ( all about losing unwanted tension from the body). This is a brilliant and easy thing to do

Pilates is great for posture, too. It will be a lot of work to get yourself right but sounds very fixable. For a quick fix try a proper sports massage and lots of heat. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: