Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

B12 spray that doesn't taste like feet?

(4 Posts)
BubsandMoo Sat 24-Oct-15 14:13:13

I've recently started taking some supplements after blood tests showed I was Vit D deficient and whilst the GP thought everything else was fine, a bit of reading showed that B12 and iron were not really optimal.

Anyway I'm supplementing all 3 and generally feel heaps better, but my B12 spray tastes rank. It's a HealthAid one, supposed to be orange flavoured. Only if that orange had spent the last week marinating in sweaty gym socks, is my thought on that!

Can anyone recommend one which tastes of something vaguely better?

Pleasemrstweedie Sat 24-Oct-15 18:14:48

Try Jarrows sublingual lozenges from Amazon, pleasantly fruity and dissolve in the mouth.

PoshPenny Mon 26-Oct-15 20:59:24

I use the better you b12 spray, it's supposed to be apricot flavour, certainly it doesn't tast of feet.

goddessofsmallthings Thu 29-Oct-15 20:10:09

On Mrs Tweedie's recommendation I bought Jarrow's cherrry flavour 5000mcg B12 lozenges on eBay on Saturday evening. They arrived on Monday and taste deliciously fruity, albeit somewhat more berries than cherries.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now