Talk

Advanced search

Seeing rain when it's not raining

(10 Posts)
Icyblue Mon 12-Oct-15 10:13:02

Following on my two previous threads regarding my 10yr old dd who sometimes says she sees lines in her vision, she had now been seen by an optometrist and doctor. Her eyes are fine, not floaters and the doctor confirmed it's not migraine. My dd describes them like she's seeing rain. The lines are straight and transparent/white and fall down from above. Each episode lasts a few seconds and if she looks away, the lines/rain disappear. If she concentrates and looks at a background she sees them too.

Anyone came across this before?

OP’s posts: |
Venere1111 Mon 10-Jun-19 00:28:35

I've seen exactly this once too and I am a 35-year-old adult who knows what she sees and can explain it (sometimes we tend to doubt kids' perspectives). I have no idea what it was but if maybe you do believe in a spiritual side to things that is what it seemed to be to me when I saw it... when my partner insisted he was seeing nothing I knew it was something only I was getting, sort of.

jinglebellmel Mon 10-Jun-19 10:41:50

Have you looked as visual snow? Could be similar?

Smithriver Mon 20-Jan-20 16:20:36

I am an adult and have full faculties. I've been seeing rain outside when it isn't raining for years now. It looks like a fine, light, steady rain that only I can see. My husband looks and sees nothing. I've done testing...checked weather reports, left water outside to check water movement, etc. I have never met anyone who sees what I do yet, so was happy to have found these posts. I have studied this phenomenon now and I too believe there is a spiritual meaning to it. I blew up a rain drop and drew a picture of it recently. I believe it is something a selected few can see and it's meaning will reveal itself when the time is right. The Earth used to be flat until proven round. Now I know that analogy only works if you are not a "Flat Earther". We are learning and growing continuously, that I hope we all can agree on. Blessing and love to all.

Silvercatowner Tue 21-Jan-20 11:46:35

What might the spiritual meaning be @Smithriver?

Very irritating of the spirits not to do anything that is actually useful.

Smithriver Wed 22-Jan-20 17:19:09

One could come up with any meaning and maybe it means something different for each person. I try not to judge these phenomenons. I pay attention to how I feel (which is good with this rain) and therefore I trust the truth of it will be known when the time is right. It could be a form of healing, a message, it is unknown until it is known, understanding comes later. Until then, I try to do my best every day. I hope this helps.

1marianna Mon 06-Jul-20 06:33:46

Hey guys guess what??!! I am seeing it also and exactly as you all describe it! I keep seeing it the last three days and it happened again some time ago, one time was before about 2 or 3 weeks and the other time was last year, i think was spring. I love it and i am lost in wonder! I think it's Grace guys! It's raining Grace.
But sometimes I can see it only if I look attentively.
Everywhere i turn and look i keep seeing it and other times is so obvious and intense but other times i see it if i pay close attention. What a fuck?! I searched for it and i found you all here talking about that and i am so excited that there are others who see it also. Thank you so much! I am 33 years old and i am from Greece.
Thank you Thank you Thank you all beautiful beings!
Love and Blessings to You!! ❤️ 🙏

LordOftheRingz Mon 06-Jul-20 18:26:49

I have seen this all my life.

1marianna Thu 09-Jul-20 19:03:40

@LordOftheRingz ❤️ Wooow!!! That's amazing! And You know what? The last days I've been thinking this exact thing you validate now. That maybe all of our lives it's falling this mysterious rain but we didn't had the eyes to see it before. We were not attentive to the moment, we were too absorbed in our minds, indulging in thoughts and we were not present enough to see it. This is what i've come to find. And this is why the little girl could see it, because children are present, are always in the here and now moving with flow and they can see and sense things that others cannot but they are not consciously aware of that.
So i've come to find that every one of us in this planet is capable of witnessing this magic rain if he/she is present if he/she is dealing in the here and now, if he/she is sensitive to open to and attentive to the present moment. So we are held all the time even if we consciously aware of it or not, even if we feel it or not, even we see it or not Grace is showering our beings all the time. Thank you for confirming this.
🙏

Realitea Thu 09-Jul-20 22:30:21

I think it’s just eye muscle spasms

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »