Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Do the pelvic trainer ball thingys actually work?

(4 Posts)
LoveSnoozeButton Thu 03-Sep-15 09:53:29

I know I should be doing my Kegels. I'm 9m post assisted delivery and I am not what I used to be sad. I can conveniently ignore my phone reminders 3 times a day. Even when I do them, I'm never entirely sure what I'm doing is actually right or effective.

I'm thinking if I got those ball thingys it might make me do them. How do you use them? How long do you leave them in for? Are they uncomfortable? They look rather big in the photo shock

Ilikefrogs Thu 03-Sep-15 10:01:47

I haven't tried the balls but I have a pelvic toner which is fantastic! I felt results from it just a couple of days in.
I could never be bothered to do kegels and never knew if I was doing them right but with the pelvic toner I was able to lie down and read/MN while it did all the work!

Lucked Thu 03-Sep-15 10:05:01

Which one do you have frogs?

Ilikefrogs Thu 03-Sep-15 18:58:01

It's this one:

www.kegel8.co.uk/kegel8-ultra-vitality.html

You can get the tax back if you fill in a form saying you suffer from stress incontinence and send it back too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now