Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Severe lower abdominal pain for 4 days, now 'spotting' 5 days before due on.

(4 Posts)
BingBunnyHopHop Fri 14-Aug-15 14:46:35

For the last 4 days I have had severe abdominal pain and bloating, more focused very low both sides, to the point where I've been having to double over at times and feeling nauseous from it.
This is not at all normal for me, then today I thought my period had began early, but only had one patch of blood, now just pinky blood/discharge. The pain is now lessening but is very much just on lower left side, sort of stabbing pains now more than cramps.

Do I need to get this checked out or just wait it out until I can do a test? Ive worked myself up into thinking I could be pregnant with an ectopic pregnancy, as with DD I had no pain or bleeding and I can't think of anything else to cause this amount of pain.

Indantherene Fri 14-Aug-15 15:26:16

why are you posting about it? Go to the GP/A&E.

Pleasemrstweedie Fri 14-Aug-15 15:28:40

Seconded

AttilaTheMeerkat Fri 14-Aug-15 15:57:25

You need medical attention. This is not normal and the cause needs to be properly determined.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now