Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Why does my face feel fuzzy?

(3 Posts)
MaximiseProductivity Tue 11-Aug-15 11:21:21

It's like I've got pins and needles in my face, you know like when you sit on your feet!

It started last night and I put it down to eating a whole bar of dark chocolate in a very short time (unusual for me, not used to much chocolate or sugar) but it's still going on now.

Spaghettinetti Tue 11-Aug-15 15:30:34

I get this before a migraine attack, in which case it could be down to eating dark chocolate. Do you have any other symptoms? It normally only lasts a short amount of time - an hour or so in my case... Might be worth getting yourself checked out.

CharleyDavidson Tue 11-Aug-15 21:50:38

I have TN (trigeminal neuralgia) and although my pain is mostly controlled by my anti-epilepsy tablets, it commonly feels like my face has pins and needles.

I doubt this is your problem if you've not had any other symptoms so I'd second a sort of migaine symptom.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now