Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Is this just ovulation pain?

(9 Posts)
FOFONAR Wed 29-Jul-15 19:01:02

In pain since just before going to bed last night. Twinging sharp shooting pains in lower right neck radiating into the gap between my right shoulder and clavicle. I also have lower right abdo pain which feels like I'm ovulating (which is expected). It gets worse when I move or lie on my right side. Low appetite but not nauseous, slight headache, lethargy. The top of my right arm is also a aching and there is some pain in my right shoulder blade.

Coping with paracetemol, tried wind relief tablets and a hot water bottle.

Could this just be ovulation? I always get pain but it's usually just the lower abdo pain which arrives around tea time for approximately 4 hours.

FOFONAR Wed 29-Jul-15 19:58:02

No one get ovulation pain like this?

BagsyThisName Wed 29-Jul-15 21:44:35

I have never had ovulation pain like that. I would suggest phoning nhs direct (or whatever they are called nowadays)

MegGriffin Wed 29-Jul-15 22:23:16

could you be pregnant?

Silvercatowner Wed 29-Jul-15 22:58:46

No, this is not straightforward ovulation pain. It needs checking out.

OrangeSquashTallGlass Wed 29-Jul-15 23:03:09

The abdo pain could be endometriosis or cysts or something else or nothing at all. As for the other pains, I really don't know! GP appointment tomorrow I think but peppermint tea and bed for tonight.

measles64 Wed 29-Jul-15 23:09:46

gallbladder?

FOFONAR Thu 30-Jul-15 06:27:55

Thanks, abdo pain has gone this morning which fits with ovulation but shoulder pain is still there so think the two are unrelated.

FOFONAR Thu 30-Jul-15 20:21:28

Now pain in centre of chest and upper back. Chills and muscle aches. No coughs or sniffles. Feels like a weight on my chest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now