Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Any help getting worried

(14 Posts)
lilworthy Sat 25-Jul-15 19:10:05

I need a bit of help I'm worried I've had 2 days periods since I've came off cerazette a month ago I had one on the 11th of July it lasted until 13th and I had another 2 day period it started on the 23rd July and stopped yesterday and I've been getting pains just under my hips I don't know what to do Im thinking of ringing 111 and getting their advice on it

Nativity3 Sat 25-Jul-15 19:25:15

To be honest I wouldn't worry yet. It can take a while for things to get back to a normal rhythmn.
Do you think the pain is period pain?

I wouldn't ring 111 but book an appointment with your GP if you're worried.

lilworthy Sat 25-Jul-15 19:42:40

No the pain only lasts a few mins but I've been having the pains since coming off cerazette my main worry is that it's only been two days bleeds in like a week I'm confused I went the doctors and they have sent me for a scan on my ovarys and that is on the 27th Aug but worried because been having unprotected sex aswel but they ain't normal

lilworthy Sat 25-Jul-15 19:45:34

And normally if it's a period I would of had period pains like properly pain and they last all day but this don't and but it's not all cross my stomach just under my hips I'm a bit worried and about scared

Nativity3 Sat 25-Jul-15 19:47:26

The scan is a good next step.

Keep a track of your periods and also when you've had pains/sore breasts etc.

Then when you have your follow up appointment from the scan, you have a record of how things have been etc.

Nativity3 Sat 25-Jul-15 19:48:48

Don't be scared or worried. It sounds like your body is just adjusting back into its own rhythm. It can take months for things to her back to normal but it's not anything to be overly concerned about smile * offers an unmumsnetty hug *

Nativity3 Sat 25-Jul-15 19:49:12

Get* back to normal

lilworthy Sat 25-Jul-15 19:51:36

Yeah I'm scared because it's nothing I've experienced before and I've had sore boobs since coming off cerazette and still have and the pain is so many times in one day everyday

Nativity3 Sat 25-Jul-15 19:55:26

Sounds like the scan is definitely a good idea if you're having the pain everyday.

Do you find anything relieves the pain?

lilworthy Sat 25-Jul-15 19:57:11

This may sound weird but I've been having like feeling like something is kicking me in my stomach where the pain is now I'm getting at the top of my stomach and I had my gallbladder out nearly 2 months ago

lilworthy Sat 25-Jul-15 19:57:42

No normal getting a bit worse now

lilworthy Sat 25-Jul-15 19:58:14

Nothing *

lilworthy Mon 27-Jul-15 11:35:44

Went doctors they told me to do a pregnancy test

Nativity3 Thu 30-Jul-15 17:47:59

Did they do it for you at the Doctors?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now