Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

What the hell is wrong with me?

(5 Posts)
Hurr1cane Tue 21-Jul-15 08:51:23

For the past 4 days I have just felt nauseous, shaky and a bit dizzy, tired, generally poo.

There's nothing else wrong with me, I did have a couple of glasses of wine at the weekend but nothing major.

I've been sleeping fine, eating better than usual, I take multi vitamins including iron. I have been doing a lot but I always do.

I could really do without feeling like this. It's the summer holidays and I have a child with severe SN and health problems. I can't even get to a GP because it's just me and DS and he won't go in there. confused

nmg85 Tue 21-Jul-15 09:14:22

I have had this for about 10 days now. Feels like hungover but have either not had anything or just a a glass of wine. Think it might be a virus as a few people around here have had the same.

Hurr1cane Tue 21-Jul-15 09:32:25

Thanks. Maybe just a dead weird virus then hopefully!

lougle Tue 21-Jul-15 09:46:51

Yup. Virus. Can't remember what day I'm on. Feels like forever.

MatildaTheCat Tue 21-Jul-15 12:37:48

Friend of mine has just had this. Must be going round. She's fine now but lasted a few days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now