Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Raised temperature in the evenings

(9 Posts)
hesterton Thu 16-Jul-15 18:56:11

I don't know if anyone can suggest what might be causing this. For about 2 weeks, I've had a low grade temperature - not enough to miss work but enough to make me feel a bit achey and tired. In the evening, it goes up to around 38.5, not very high but again, enough to make me feel a bit yuk.

My appetite is down but not non- existent and I am managing to function without problems until the evening when I start to feel poorly.

Any ideas what it might be?

I did have a couple of very sore and unusual insect bites on my leg about 3 weeks ago but no reason to think that's necessarily connected. (Not tics) They healed and went quite quickly.

hesterton Thu 16-Jul-15 18:58:12

Oh and in the morning my temp starts off normal. I get warmer as the day goes on!

hesterton Thu 16-Jul-15 18:59:12

And I'm in London and haven't been travelling.

hesterton Thu 16-Jul-15 19:29:12

Sorry for little bumpblush

hesterton Sat 18-Jul-15 13:37:45

Still high, during the day too. Getting fed up now sad

GP next week I guess if it's no better.

43mumof2 Sat 18-Jul-15 14:52:04

are you taking your tempreture ?
i get this most days , although im not taking mine , but i feel a bit fluy on and off through the day , i think its your body fighting off something , a cold or bug , im having blood tests monday to see how my FBC is , and go from there .
you may just be a bit run down , doing to much , id rest as much as you can , lots of sleep that may help x

hesterton Sat 18-Jul-15 16:10:14

Thanks, you're probably right. Hope you feel better soon too. flowers

tobysmum77 Sun 19-Jul-15 12:04:23

It sounds like a virus to me..... they can just be low grade and make you feel knackered/ run down for a few weeks.

hesterton Sun 19-Jul-15 13:52:42

Thanks. Still up but not s much as yesterday. Maybe it's on the way out at last!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now