Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Gross PIC of foot lump

(5 Posts)
306235388 Sun 12-Jul-15 23:24:10

Any ideas what this is???

Milky white lump with grey round most of it. Hurts when pressed. Don't think verruca .... Is getting bigger.....

FadedRed Sun 12-Jul-15 23:46:16

if you are in the UK Op, then you probably have a small 'foreign body' in your foot and there is a little pus formed. Wash the area, puncture with a sterilised needle, let the pus out and cover with a plaster (blister plaster if you have one) and ot should heal up in a few days.
However, ifyou live somewhere hot and exotic, with strange flies and boring insects, this could the beginning of a very interesting thread........
PS: I think you are supposed to start this type of topic by sounding the <<KLAXON>>

306235388 Mon 13-Jul-15 05:59:16

I'm in the UK...

Shouldve said I had one earlier in the week which was much smaller and burst on its own so don't think foreign body??

FadedRed Mon 13-Jul-15 10:12:42

Athletes foot? I had that once with lots of little blisters on sole of one foot, though they leaked clear fluid when they burst and were itchy as well as sore. Might be worth trying an anti fungal treatment.

306235388 Mon 13-Jul-15 20:26:52

It's gone totally grey now , will try and find pharmacy tomorrow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now