Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Multiple Lipomas anyone?

(1 Post)
U2TheEdge Thu 09-Jul-15 17:42:43

This might be a long shot but I was talking about this on another thread and I wondered if anyone else has them and can understand as most support forums are very slow with little support.

I started getting them when I was 20, I am now smothered in them. I can't count them, I have clusters of 20 plus tiny ones in certain areas and more bigger ones. You can't run your hand down my body without feeling all these lumps.

Mine hurt when I lean on them or if someone touches me with too much pressure. I don't quite fit all the symptoms of having decrum's syndrome but it wouldn't surprise me if I do have it.

My brother has them and my granddad and uncle had them as well, but not half as many as I have. I just get loads more every few months and don't know exactly where new ones are going to fit for much longer!

If anyone else has experience of this I would love to hear from you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now