Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

'Woolly headed'

(1 Post)
KittyB52 Mon 06-Jul-15 10:30:40

I had a bit of a dizzy spell at work last week and it panicked me a bit, so I made an appointment with my GP. Blood pressure fine, ears checked and OK (as far as she could tell), she sent me for an ECG, which was also OK and I have an appointment for next week to have bloods done.

I was fine when I got up this morning, but since I got to work, am feeling a bit 'woolly headed' and not quite right. Not as properly dizzy as last week (I was sat at my desk and the room went 'whoosh') but definitely a bit 'off'.

I'm a veggie but as far as I know, I am not anaemic (gave blood over a month ago for the first time and was tested then) - is it worth me getting some Spatone or similar at lunchtime to see if that helps? I am trying to drink more water and have had a sweet milky coffee (not really sure what I'm doing, obviously, grin just want the 'foggy' feeling to go).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now