Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Health Express - terrible service.

(1 Post)
ExConstance Thu 02-Jul-15 17:22:27

After leaving it a bit late to get a doctors visit for an HRT prescription I decided to try an on line pharmacy. Prescription ordered on Monday and immediately I received an email saying the medication had been dispatched and giving me a Royal Mail tracking number. When it did not arrive the next day as promised I tried to track the parcel and was informed it had not reached Royal Mail. Health Express then said, on Wednesday, that it hadn't gone out and was out of stock. On Thursday 9 today ) they said there was national shortage and they didn't know when it would be in stock, were also very awkward about letting me speak to one of their doctors to get an alternative I was told there is no alternative medication available (!) After many fruitless conversations I have just ordered from Lloyds Pharmacy who tell me they know nothing of a shortage. Having been lied to about dispatch, not told of any supply problems and now being told there is no known alternative available I'm posting this to say don't touch this lot with a bargepole!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now