Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Help to complete a survey contraception services

(3 Posts)
EmmaAndersonCPPE Wed 24-Jun-15 14:23:25

Hi

I am writing a national NHS education programme for pharmacists on the provision of contraception services and contraceptive advice in pharmacies.

Please could you help me by completing an 8 question on line survey on your experiences on the good the bad and the ugly of contraception services.

This is the link www.surveymonkey.com/s/CD9P8Z9

Thanks this is very much appreciated - your feedback allows our learners to improve their standard of patient care

Emma Anderson
Mum to Katie aged 8 and Joe aged 4

fairbalance Wed 24-Jun-15 16:00:18

Done but you will not like my response. Pharmacists need to stick to dispensing. They are not doctors.

Musicaltheatremum Wed 24-Jun-15 17:49:14

You need more explanation in your questionnaire. What kind of contraception do you mean. All types or just oral.
Another one who thinks pharmacists should not prescribe this. They have enough to do. Some pharmacies are so busy that I don't know how they could fit this in apart from the legal aspects and dangers of prescribing combined pills.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now