Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.


(1 Post)
Aley009 Mon 22-Jun-15 23:45:17

So I have some health anxiety and I think it's back . Basically recently a friend of a friends BF died very il suddenly at 27 from an undetected heart defect like he literally just died. Like an idiot i googled what he had and am sure I have the symptoms and when I think about it I feel like I ant breath . I feel like my chest is tight and I feel like I have to concentrate to take a deep breath at times shall I see a doctor to get checked out ? ..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now