Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Labial tear

(2 Posts)
bluejeanswhiteshirt Mon 22-Jun-15 14:51:38

When I gave birth almost 9 months ago my labia suffered quite a bad tear and the stitches failed. I'm now left with a V shaped tear which kind of feels like I have 3 clits (sorry blush )

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there any way I can get it fixed with the NHS?

MatildaTheCat Mon 22-Jun-15 19:36:53

As a (former) midwife I would suggest you see your GP and ask to be referred to a gynaecologist. You would stand a greater chance of having this revised if it is, for example getting sore or causing you physical discomfort. Hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: