Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Headaches

(1 Post)
loopyloo87 Sun 14-Jun-15 20:27:39

Hi has anyone suffered with a throbbingheadache that's just in the back of their head? I don't usually suffer with headaches but in April I had an awful throbbing pain in the back of my head just above my neck it lasted fir 3 days & while Nurofen eased it for a while it returned.. By the 3rd day I was getting worried as I'd never had this type of pain before so went to the Dr she took my blood pressure & Took bloods to check my colesterol by this time the headache had vanished I must admit at this particular time I was under stress I am a worrier & have had anxiety issues in the past and don't sleep we'll.
. All my blood tests returned clear & all was well.. However this morning I woke at 5am with the same throbbing pain I took a Nurofen & prayed it wouldn't return which it hasn't but I'm worried.. someone told me it can't be a migraine because they only usually effect the eyes And front of head I feeling concerned although it hasn't come back I'm almost waiting for it sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now