Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Lupus and nose sores

(1 Post)
Battleshiphips Sat 13-Jun-15 12:57:24

Just after a bit of information. I am convinced I have lupus although my gp has never checked for this. I have all the symptoms include the "butterfly rash", I have taken pictures of this to show him. About 6 months ago I noticed a painless lesion in my nose. It looks like a white ulcer. At the time I spoke to the rubbish GP in our surgery and she said it was fine and not to put anything on it. I was still concerned about it sospoke to my usual fab gp about this about a week and a half ago and he immediately said he was referring me to ENT as it needed an urgent biopsy. I have been worrying myself sick about it since.
I did read about a week ago that lupus can cause painless ulcers in the mouth and nose and wondered if anyone had ever experienced this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now