Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Hand creams for a nearly 8 yo?

(8 Posts)
BathshebaDarkstone Tue 02-Jun-15 16:51:08

DD just came in showing me very dry hands.

What can you recommend?

ELR Tue 02-Jun-15 18:17:17

The best hand cream which I found to be one of the only ones that works for dd now 12 but been using since she was around 8 is the Elizabeth Arden 8hr hand cream it's quite pricy but def works x

YesThisIsMe Tue 02-Jun-15 18:19:49

I'd try Neutrogena unscented first - just as likely to work and much much cheaper if it does.

Stuffofawesome Tue 02-Jun-15 18:21:56

Childs farm lotion from waitrose

TheGirlOnTheLanding Tue 02-Jun-15 20:17:42

Aveeno - oatmeal based, so gentle enough for kids, keeps my DD's mild eczema at bay and my own scaly skin more or less human (when I remember to use it.)

Butterchunks Tue 02-Jun-15 20:17:45

soap and glory hand cream is great, cost a fiver last time I bought it (repeat purchaser), non greasy and doesn't stain clothes. I used to work in a laboratory and had dry, frequently washed hands, I absolutely would absolutely recommend it.

BathshebaDarkstone Tue 02-Jun-15 21:00:55

Thanks all, I'm spoilt for choice! grin

BathshebaDarkstone Thu 04-Jun-15 13:02:56

Thanks for all the advice, we're trying Neutrogena, I'll update in a week. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now