Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Excess saliva

(2 Posts)
cuntycowfacemonkey Mon 01-Jun-15 23:05:36

I've noticed recently that i seem to be producing a lot of saliva, I do find the inside of my mouth sometimes peels a lot and this evening my tongue feel rough and sore. I've got a few other things going on and now I'm starting to get a little worried that there may be a bigger problem.

I've seen the GP a couple of time because I have been getting a lot of prickly skin sensations all over, blood tests showed quite low iron and she thinks this is the route cause of that. I've been on iron tablets for about 3 months now and I am still getting it (although do go through periods where it seems to subside a bit) but the last few days it seems to have flared up again.

Should I be more concerned, I'm getting worried now that it's more than just a low iron problem <tries not to google>

cuntycowfacemonkey Tue 02-Jun-15 09:07:00

little morning bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now