Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Back pain. Suffering!

(2 Posts)
pepperhead Fri 29-May-15 09:43:18

Hi,

Im hoping someone can offer me some advice on my back problems.
Fr the last number of years I have had back arm & neck pain. Right now I am sitting in work with a pain across my back that I can barely stand. Some days it goes down into my arms & hand, other days right up into my neck.
I have had enough. Everyday things like a bit of hovering or carrying a bag of shopping have become a chore. I have to get on with them but boy do I suffer after.

Over the last few years I have attended a physiotherapist, chiropractor & osteopath. I had an MRI which shows a bulging disc about 3 years ago but nothing I have done has helped since. Like I got relief from the chiropractor but as soon as I stopped that was it – back to square one.

Can anyone please advise on where I go from here. I have had enough. I realize people are coping with a lot worse & In more pain in life but this is really getting me down at this stage.
Any advice would be great.

TIA X

gingeroots Fri 29-May-15 15:10:11

That sounds horribly disabling .I can't help - except to say I have found cold packs useful for sciatica bouts - but have you posted here
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/general_health/2295612-The-Back-Pain-Emporium-is-Open-For-Business-Browsers-Welcome-Thread-7?pg=1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now