Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cilest

(8 Posts)
brokenhearted55a Sun 08-Mar-15 17:48:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ememem84 Sun 08-Mar-15 18:09:15

I am.

Initially (first three months) everything was a bit erattic - skin weight hair etc. But its the best one I've tried. I do find I get a lot more dehydration related headaches on it but just combat this by making sure I drink enough water.

I've tried other pills -cerazette- and this was the absolute worst thing I've ever done. Emotionally unstable doesn't even cut it.

brokenhearted55a Sun 08-Mar-15 18:20:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Chchchchanging Sun 08-Mar-15 18:27:02

Was on this for 10 years with no side effects

Chchchchanging Sun 08-Mar-15 18:27:06

Was on this for 10 years with no side effects

strawberrypenguin Sun 08-Mar-15 18:29:12

I've been on it for a couple of years, no problems at all. I changed onto it because I had breakthrough bleeding with my 'old' pill but I'm fine on Cilest and feel normal on it too

ememem84 Sun 08-Mar-15 18:39:41

No. No breakthrough bleeding. I love it.

Em101 Tue 07-Jul-15 16:35:04

Hi I was on Cerazette too and i've felt wonderful since being off it! I didn't realise how crazy it was making me, like you say emotionally unstable doesn't really cut it! But you just don't realise until it's gone. I was put onto Cilest 4/5 weeks ago but the last week have noticed the following; increasingly sore, tingly and heavy boobs (sometimes were tender around PMT time but never tingly and full like this), extremely tired and hungry and feeling very warm when usually i am quite cold (hands and feet especially). My other half even pointed these few things out which made me start looking into it. Now I am wondering am I pregnant or is it this pill?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now