Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

2 week period

(3 Posts)
Penguiney Sun 15-Feb-15 13:39:23

My period started 2 weeks ago, all normal, it died down as usual to the brown blood towards the end of the week then the next day I started bleeding heavily, bright red and with lots of little clots. It's still heavy now a week later with no signs of slowing down.

I've got no cramps or pain so I'm uncertain if it might be a miscarriage. I have an implant so certainly not trying!

I've just taken a pregnancy test just to see and its negative. Does anyone know what else it might be or experienced something like this?

UsedToBeAPaxmanFan Sun 15-Feb-15 19:14:19

How old are you? My periods got longer and longer once I was in my 40s, until they were about 18 -19 days each month.

Penguiney Sun 15-Feb-15 21:31:26

I'm only 28, hoping it's not anything menopausal yet!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: