Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Bleeding after sex & cerazette

(1 Post)
aimeea Sun 08-Feb-15 18:15:39

Hello all,

This is my first time posting, and am a little embarrassed by the topic of my introduction!!

I have been taking cerazette for over a year now, and generally get on with it, aside from the late periods (and accompanying panic that maybe it hasn't done its job lol). I have noticed the last couple of times my hubby and I have done the deed, I have bled afterwards. The first time didn't worry me, as my period was 3 weeks overdue so I'd assumed it was that. But this morning the same thing has happened, although I only finished my period last week.

Of course I did the foolish thing and googled it resulting in me diagnosing some hideous terminal disease... then I remembered that the pill has played havoc with my cycle so possibly this could be related? Has anyone experienced anything similar?

So sorry about the TMI!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now