Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Laparoscopy

(5 Posts)
Christinedonna Sun 08-Feb-15 13:18:05

I doubt it really matters as my wounds look completely healthy (extremely bruised) but healthy. I had my laparoscopy on Monday (2nd of feb) it's now Sunday (8th of feb) and I've only just taken dressing off. Obviously I've taken it off daily and cleaned& dried it but then I've applied new clean dressing to cover it just because I'm so weary about catching it. Today though I finally took it off for good (depending on how today goes) and was wondering when everyone else took theirs off for good. How quickly did you stitches dissolve and how soon did the pain go away? Also is it normal for it to feel really hard below my belly button where one incision was made? That's the most bruised also

yonisareforever Mon 09-Feb-15 12:46:45

Maybe ask in chat there isnt much feed back here, and not many on the main boards check out these ones...( both your posts)

Madlizzy Mon 09-Feb-15 13:01:10

My dressing was off after a few days. I had my stitches removed a week later.

Christinedonna Mon 09-Feb-15 13:05:34

How do I do a chat? Very easily confused!

Madlizzy Mon 09-Feb-15 18:10:06

Report your own post using the report link up there ^ and ask them to move it to Chat.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: