Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Amazing New Weight Loss Plan!

(2 Posts)
mrsamerican Thu 29-Jan-15 17:34:57

As it turns, out you don't need hours a day of exercise, essential oils, green smoothies, juice fasts, or diet pills to get rid of residual 2014 weight! I've got a real solution that will help you get into that bikini in only 10 days! Norovirus™! And with 25 varieties to suit every body from age 1 to 100, you could theoretically be sick from now until it's warm enough for that bikini!

Don't want to leave the house? Well, you won't have to when your entire family comes down with this! No more worrying about food binges because no one has been to the store, or even out in public, for at least a week!

Just wait until your friends see your body on Norovirus™! They won't even notice your pale skin, sunken eyes and dehydration when you rock up to the school gates in jeans from five years ago. They might be the only clean item of clothing in your entire house, but damn girl, you look good in them!

Wanna be a part of the action? Ask me about this great marketing opportunity! Even your kids can get involved with the transmission of real weight-loss results!

I had it last year. Lost half a stone in 3 days..

Mind you the fireman's hose style diarrhoea which started as I had my head down the loo and necessitated the use of the nearby cat litter tray.... perhaps not so much of a selling point shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now