Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

is this tinnitus?

(7 Posts)
mummypig3 Wed 28-Jan-15 17:16:30

Have been having beeping in my left ear when people talk to me, like morse code confused

mummypig3 Wed 28-Jan-15 17:35:04

Anyone? sad

mrssmith79 Wed 28-Jan-15 17:41:37

I have tinnitus and I get beeping. And popping. And a constant squealing / screeching that sounds like a cross between radio static and an old fashioned modem dialling up. sad

WrappedInABlankie Wed 28-Jan-15 17:59:34

It could be I have a whooshing sound or like water in my ear, I've also has it sound like a train

ConfusedInBath Wed 28-Jan-15 19:03:51

I think there are lots of variations. My DH has the high pitch sound all the time and I have ' white noise '

Having a conversation is difficult sometimes as both of us are a bit deaf!

ANewMein2015 Wed 28-Jan-15 19:04:53

I've started to get whooshing when I lie down. I assume its tinnitus. Do I need to do anything about it/worry?

mummypig3 Wed 28-Jan-15 20:24:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: