Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Low blood sugar??

(2 Posts)
als30 Sat 17-Jan-15 17:58:44

Had breakfast this morning bout half 8 9am dropped my youngest off at dancing at 11 then went for a walk around the shopping center
Was all fine till 12 ish started to feel weak and clammy and peckish (had a scarf round my neck and the center was warm) had to go to a shop and got some fuzzy juice and something to eat about 5 mins after I started to feel better
I don't have diabetes so was this cause of the heat and walking around the shops with little in my stomach
I've had this before years ago was dashing about in the shops trying to get stuff before a dentists appointment and never had much to eat before hand felt dizzy by the time I got to my appointment

TalkinPeace Sat 17-Jan-15 21:04:12

what had you drunk during the morning - sounds like simple dehydration to me TBH

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: