Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

I've got (what looks like) a love bite on my breast

(5 Posts)
bagelfiend Wed 14-Jan-15 21:46:47

Fairly self explanatory. I never get rashes and am reasonably healthy and in my early 20's. Has anybody had anything similar?

It came up very quickly and I'm certain that it's not a bruise or a love bite!!

ChristmasPuddin Wed 14-Jan-15 21:48:40

I had something like that on my neck a few weeks ago - got plenty of suggestive comments. It came up really suddenly, lasted about a week and disappeared. Then I got another, smaller one on my leg; now that's gone and no more have come up.

I can't offer any suggestions as to what it might be but in my case they seemed pretty harmless.

AmantesSuntAmentes Wed 14-Jan-15 21:50:24

Probably completely harmless but you know to get any and all breast changes checked out asap, yes?

todayiamfat Wed 14-Jan-15 21:50:26

I had one for months. No other symptoms but a purplish mark.
It turned out to be an ingrowing hair <boak>. I still have a scar!!!!!

bagelfiend Wed 14-Jan-15 21:52:55

Ok, that's good to hear. Am fully planning on getting it checked out ASAP anyway.

Google scared the absolute shit out me. MN is always so much nicer!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: