Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Been on the phone for 40 mins to the dental hospital- give up?

(5 Posts)
trainersandaches Fri 02-Jan-15 13:11:50

Need an appointment and have phoned but am just getting the hold message - will someone eventually answer or have I fallen down a hole?

I desperately need this appointment as they said I will be taken off the waiting list if I don't make an appointment within two weeks... hmm

It's now been 45 minutes on hold.

MatildaTheCat Fri 02-Jan-15 13:19:06

Can you look online to see if there is another number you could try? If you get the wrong person they should be able to transfer your call internally. Having said that they may have all gone to lunch.

Good luck.

Iknewitwouldturnup Fri 02-Jan-15 21:35:50

Which hospital are you trying to get through to and did you get through?

trainersandaches Fri 02-Jan-15 23:21:19

I was trying to get through to Guy's - gave up after an hour on hold hmm.

Will just have to argue if they try to take me off the waiting list for not contacting within two weeks.

Iknewitwouldturnup Fri 02-Jan-15 23:42:37

Try their trust patient advice and liaison service (PALS). Sure it would be on their website if you cant see any other numbers for appointments/get through. You really shouldn't have to argue about getting an appointment surely!

Wondered if it was Manchester as someone I know was recently talking about it being hard to get through to.

Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now