Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

itchy ears, sore jaw with crunching noise when eating??

(3 Posts)
whyareallthegoodnicknamestaken Tue 23-Dec-14 11:12:15

For about 6 months I've been having ear/jaw problems. I've been backwards and forwards to doctors and been treated for an ear infection once or twice. Been told to see my dentist over jaw pain as doctor thinks it's not linked.
I'll admit ice been putting dentist off due to costs but I'm not convinced the two aren't linked.
Only one side was affected and now my othercear has started itching/hurting and now the jaw on that side is clicking and hurting.
Anyone experienced this? X

BumgrapesofWrath Tue 23-Dec-14 11:17:17

I've got something similar going on. I've put it down to feeling tense and holding my jaw tight. Though will be watching to see what others say

whyareallthegoodnicknamestaken Tue 23-Dec-14 19:46:06

I've been holding my jaw tight but my ears are so swollen and sore I'm assuming there must be something more sinister going on. I feel like my heads going to implode!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now