Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

How do I get rid of this big spot?

(3 Posts)
Rinkydinkypink Sat 20-Dec-14 19:19:35

No I'm not uploading a pic.

I'm taking dh away for a romantic night in about 12 days. Spa break so swimming attire needed.

I've just developed a big red spot/ boil front thigh near bikini line. Possibly ingrown hair. It's squeezed but is very red looking.

What do I do?! I need to get rid of it confused

mummynanny67 Sat 20-Dec-14 23:20:56

if it is an ingrown hair you need to pluck it out. Then apply a small amount of Dream Cream by Lush each day which is the most amazing find I have ever come across. It is completely natural and works on spots, chapped lips, psoriasis, ezcema and I am in love with it ! It's around £11 a pot and lasts a whole year !

DoItTooJulia Sat 20-Dec-14 23:24:58

Completely leave it!

Honestly, if it's a hair, it'll most likely work it's way out if you have already disturbed it. If it doesn't, it'll be much easier to get out once the aggravation and swelling has gone down.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: