Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Where tf is my period???

(2 Posts)
goindowntoyasgursfarm Sat 20-Dec-14 10:15:17

LMP started 5 Nov. All year they've been really regular, starting on 4, 5, 6 or 7th of month.

POAS on 14th Dec, and again today. Both negative. (I really, really don't want to be pg!) Have been having period-like pains for a couple of weeks, including cramps that wake me up at night, and I'm sooo sure that my period is about to start - but no blood!!

Have also tried things I've heard are supposed to "force" your period to start, like aspirin, and ginger tea.

Where tf is it?!? Am 41 so I suppose could be a peri-menopause thing ... But they've been so regular all year.

Any advice?

goindowntoyasgursfarm Sat 20-Dec-14 10:40:43

Oh, forgot to mention that on 30/11 I had light spotting, which I thought was AF arriving really early ... then later worried it was implantation bleeding. But surely I'd be showing a BFP by now, if it was???? sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now