Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

should i try to see the dr about this virus

(7 Posts)
livegoldrings Tue 16-Dec-14 09:08:34

I have only had it for about 6 days but it is very bad. I know you dont normally see Drs about virus it is like flu. It has a very bad cough. But I am finding myself quite breathless if I cough or make any exeration at all. I also have read skin in places that feels hot and skin seems swollen. I can't sleep well at night for coughing. I just can't eat, but am able to sip drinks. I just couldn't cope with going down, there if they said to do nothing. I have almost totally lost my voice too so can't talk on phone easily.

livegoldrings Tue 16-Dec-14 09:09:33

Red skin

Badvocinapeartree Tue 16-Dec-14 09:11:16

It think you should be seen if you feel that Unwell.

crumblebumblebee Tue 16-Dec-14 09:29:00

Yes, you really don't sound well at all. Poor you, I wish you better!

chocismydrug Tue 16-Dec-14 09:45:53

posted a similar post a few days ago. Turns out my virus is a really bad chest infection... I would go and see the GP. hope you feel better soon!

livegoldrings Tue 16-Dec-14 10:05:48

Thanks I have rung the dr luckily they could hear my whisper and said they will see me but I really hope they can do something to help.

mumslife Tue 16-Dec-14 19:26:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now