Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Period a week late- could it be stress?

(3 Posts)
Kittykat7 Wed 10-Dec-14 03:30:58

I can't be PG as DH has had the snip 8 years ago. I had some small spotting yesterday but then nothing. I recently had a migraine lasting 6 days & had the usual 24 hr migraine that I get during PMT time. I have just lost my job & wasn't sleeping well. I also injured my back at work & I'm on worker's compensation & my work weren't being very nice to me so that stressed me out. Could this have affected my cycle? I am 44 years old & my cycle is usually 27-29 days. I am seeing my Dr tomorrow so I will mention it.

HelloitsmeFell Wed 10-Dec-14 03:49:01

It's not at all unusual for your cycle to become less reliable, with inconsistent flow in your mid forties. It might be due to stress, it might not.

You may as well get used to it - I'm 48 and mine are all over the place!

Kittykat7 Wed 10-Dec-14 09:01:24

Thanks HelloitsmeFell. It might be the start of things changing for me. I'll mention it to my Dr tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now