Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

recommend me dermatologist London, I have Acne scarred skin

(3 Posts)
Tina88x Wed 10-Dec-14 03:17:53

Hello Everyone,

I am 26, and I get acne and blemishes very often, and also have acne scars .
Please please if you know any dermatologist that have done great for you please recommend me one, and if you have followed a regim or effective products please please recommend me .

I am really fed up of my skin condition and I've been having this problems for many years now! sad(((((

Please help

Thank you

pinkfrocks Wed 10-Dec-14 08:32:51

You need to consider Roaccutane. This was prescribed for my DD after nothing else worked. She is probably going to go back on it because after 5 years her acne has come back, despite using antibiotics, antibiotic lotions and other measures. I can PM you a drs name if you like?

HopeNope Wed 10-Dec-14 08:34:58

I agree, first course of action is to treat the spots, for which the best treatment is roaccutane.

Then you need it separately treat the scars, I have no idea how though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: