Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Many symptoms, one swollen boob, hair falling out, fed up

(6 Posts)
HowMuchMoreWee Thu 04-Dec-14 23:18:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Justgotosleepnow Thu 04-Dec-14 23:25:51

Get thee to an experienced natural health practitioner. Like a herbalist nutritionist. You need to sort out your guts & hormones and probably energy levels too.

Haggisfish Thu 04-Dec-14 23:27:06

Have you had your thyroid checked and asked for thyroid antibodies checked too?

HowMuchMoreWee Fri 05-Dec-14 08:45:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlemonkeyface Fri 05-Dec-14 09:19:08

Sorry to hear your not well.

Have you been to the doctors regarding the problems you are having with your left breast? I do not have any medical training but think it may be a sign that you have fibrocystic breasts (often one side is more effected than other). Many women suffer from this and it is totally harmless but it does need a referal to the breast clinic.

ROUNDandROUNDINCIRCILESMORETHA Fri 05-Dec-14 21:19:32

Interesting. I have copper coil and feel like my left breast is swollen and has had fluid for a while. I was referred to breast clinic but feel i was dismissed and they made me feel it was nothing but a year on still have fluid and breast so painful i have been using my ra gel on it which helps. I hope you feel better soon i know how you feel. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now