Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Advice on diarrhea

(3 Posts)
als30 Thu 04-Dec-14 22:28:28

Sorry to be horrid but needing a little advice as I don't normally have this problem
Since I had my dinner before work today my stomach has been upset started off as feeling full in my stomach was also burping a lot thought it was trapped wind etc then when I got to work started with the stomach cramps went to the toilet but nothing for a while was normal stools at first then the diarrhea started before or during my stomach and sides were gurgling kind of it's that normal?
After I felt better stomache cramps went away till the back of 9pm when I got home although no cramps had that need to run to the loo and more not a lot this time but seamed dark brown is that ok?
Little worried as I said never get this often and heard if it's black etc it's bad

NCIS Thu 04-Dec-14 22:32:04

Brown diarrhoea is normal for a tummy bug so don't worry. The stools to concern you are really black and tarry type consistency. The gurgling is quite normal for an upset tummy.

als30 Thu 04-Dec-14 22:35:01

Thanks defo was not black think cause it was dark coloured just made me freak out lol but thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now