Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cervical Erosion & Periods

(1 Post)
MSC1969 Fri 28-Nov-14 17:21:06

Hi, I hope that someone out there may have had a similar experience to what is happening to me now. As few years ago I was told I had a cervical erosion & it was nothing to worry about. On 11th Nov I started bleeding (two weeks after my period), and it went on for about 5 days. I went to the docs & she examined me, took swaps for infection (which came back negative), and said she would refer me to the Hospital. That was fine I can cope with that, if that is all it is, but I am now really worried, as my periods are now 6 days overdue. Is there a link? I have looked on the internet and cannot see any link between Cervical erosion & late periods. I am not pregnant I did a test which was negative. I am really worried I have premature ovarian failure. I have a 3 year old child & would like to have more kids, but I am really scared. Can anyone tell me if they have experience of this? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now