Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

A lump in a private area

(3 Posts)
0utsider Fri 28-Nov-14 16:15:48

I am needing help/advice. I am a male and very worried about my partner. Yesterday i noticed a large swelling on the vaginal wall area, this is new and was not present 1 day earlier. The lump is approximately 3 cm across and fairly firm to the touch. She was unaware of it until i pointed it out, it is not causing her any pain or discomfort but it worries me. Can anyone provide help/advice?

TheSpottedZebra Fri 28-Nov-14 16:17:50

Google, or get her to Google, Bartholins Cyst, and see if that rings a bell.
They're quite common I think.

Or do you mean right inside?

0utsider Fri 28-Nov-14 16:34:24

Hello and thank you for replying, i mean right inside yes, approximately 3 cms or so. Thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: