Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Is this IBS?

(2 Posts)
Greekgoddess Thu 27-Nov-14 10:33:49

I have some food intolerances anyway but try to keep within my own guidelines. But I do <ahem> go to the loo a lot most days. I've now had 3 large poos since 8am. Sorry if tmi.

No pain, no runs, though definitely needed the loo NOW rather than holding on.

I always need the loo within a few minutes of eating breakfast then it's not unusual for me to go again an hour later and maybe once more during the day. Any anxiety such as going to a meeting or even going to catch a train and being on time for it gives me the urge to go.

chdmum2491 Thu 27-Nov-14 22:48:08

you sound just like me ! an i was diagnosed with ibs years ago nothing has been able.to stop it except.for being pregnant ! i hate.it, it rules my.life.alot.of.the time, i cant even.make it.on a 15 minute.drive.to.town.without.needing to.go through sheer.panic that there.mite be traffic and ill end up sh*****g myself sad that hasnt happened.yet.but i feel it will.everytime im in the car almost shock it really gets me down angry
excuse all.the ... i have chubby.thumbs lol !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now