Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Piles

(9 Posts)
Spadequeen Wed 26-Nov-14 20:34:37

Owwwwwwwww, my arse hurts!

Started as a it niggly on Sunday, got some cream on Monday, it's got bloody worse.

Any advice?

Spadequeen Thu 27-Nov-14 19:10:09

Anyone?!

PurpleWithRed Thu 27-Nov-14 19:11:24

cream not helping? even using the little nozzle thing?

Spadequeen Thu 27-Nov-14 20:18:24

Not really sad. I think it's worse as its external (sorry tmi!) and I can't push it back in. Am trying to drink lots of water.

ChoudeBruxelles Thu 27-Nov-14 20:20:29

Have you got any tears as well as piles? I suffer from them and sometimes get tiny tears which are excruciating

Spadequeen Thu 27-Nov-14 20:45:46

No thank god, that sounds horrendous. Now thinking I'm pretty lucky it's not that bad!

chloejaynemummy Sun 30-Nov-14 18:15:40

Anusol! I swear by that stuff. I got mine diagnosed after passing blood when I had a poo which didn't hurt then 2 weeks ago I felt sum thing turned out to be the most painfull external pile ever hurt to walk to sit so I brought anusol after 3 days had shrunk it 5 days total gone! Me worrying I had some terrible disease turns out to be piles! My poor doctor xxx

Spadequeen Sun 30-Nov-14 20:18:10

It has eased up, but my god, how can something so small be so painful?!

chloejaynemummy Sun 30-Nov-14 21:09:26

I know they are horrendous! I do olive mine come back if I strain so drinking loads of water. My hours change at work alot which don't help as when I would normally go I'm at work and I just can't poop at work! I think n iv had them since my lg was born but only went doctor when passed blood alot now I know they are there I seem to get them more! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now