Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Weird Symptoms - Probable TMI

(4 Posts)
rosewatercream Mon 24-Nov-14 23:39:04

Hi there,

So, I'm having a few (seemingly) unrelated symptoms and I can't work out what's going on/am just I falling apart?

Started with occassinal pain in my left thigh, in the centre of it, lengthways (if that makes sense?); this is now worse/constant, I'm walking with a bit of a limp. Bizarrely, the pain shoots down my calf when I...erm, pass wind or when I shit?

I also (started after the thigh pain) have a v. heavy cold and a bit of a sore throat. A bit feverish and just generally unwell.

Totally reasonable that it's just a bad cold; but the leg pain has thrown me, Dr Google being of no help! Is this like Javelin Arse and a known thing??

MarthaCostello Mon 24-Nov-14 23:45:20

Leg pain could be some sort of nerve pain that is triggered by pressure in that area. I expect it's unrelated to the cold. Perhaps mention it to your GP if it doesn't improve soon, or gets worse.

blahblahblah72 Tue 25-Nov-14 19:45:25

Do you have a coil by any chance?

LuckyLuckyMe Tue 25-Nov-14 19:50:38

DF used to get a pain in his thigh when his haemorrhoids were playing up so I think it was something like displaced nerve pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now