Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

A bite or something else

(3 Posts)
als30 Sat 22-Nov-14 23:27:28

Noticed over that's few days I'm quite itchy usually in the same places thighs bottom lower back cheast etc noticed small red spots dotted around or can itch an area than a spot apears I'm thinking it's either hives or ive been bitten? Got a docs appointment for next tues
I'm ok during the night and the day just later in the evending at at night it's driving me nuts

lazydog Sun 23-Nov-14 03:15:24

Not sure what's causing your initial itching, but the little red dots can appear when you scratch too hard and burst tiny blood vessels. I don't think they're going to help diagnosis of the initial problem. I've had them around mozzie bites and also when I had an itchy allergic reaction to some medication.

lazydog Sun 23-Nov-14 03:17:42

Any changes in detergent or any other possible environmental cause? I get horrendously itchy around this time of year but that's because I live where it gets really cold and lacking in humidity.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now